Thursday 26 July 2018

Week 1

Welcome to Term Three.

It is great to be back at school and hear all about your child's holiday. There has been lots of talk about the exciting activities and they wrote about one of them.

Gymnastics starts next week and later in the term your child will do athletics. 

At this stage I am hoping to take Room 19 to the Tip Top Factory on September 18th. Before I confirm this trip I would like to know who may be able to help and bring their car. We'd need five cars plus mine in order to transport everyone. If you can come and have a car please email me khenderson@newwindsor.school.nz with how many children fit in your car. 

Stars of the Week were Esha Patel, Aniar Sua and Brianna Wise. The PB4L draw winner was Reagan Steenkamp. 

Have a great weekend.

Mr Henderson.

1 comment:

  1. My mum is coming. This is the first time she is coming on a trip with me.

    ReplyDelete