Thursday 27 September 2018

Week 10 - last day of term!

Hi all,

Thanks for your help this term. It has been a productive term with lots of learning. I am looking forward to testing kids in reading next term and seeing their progress. 

The Market Day yesterday was hugely successful. We sold all but five of our garden ornaments and made $117. This was a grand effort by all. The kids also enjoyed going around the other stalls and spending their money. It cost us $57 to produce 140 stress balls and 70 ladybug garden decorations. The class will decide, with my guidance, how to spend the $60 profit next term.

Stars of Term 3 were Levi Abernethy and Hafsa Saeed who are exemplary students. Levi and Hafsa are great role models who are consistently focused and working hard in class. Well done! The PB4L draw winner was Lola Davis.

Have a great holiday and I'll see you next term. School resumes at 8.55am on October 15th.

Mr Henderson.



1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is cordell i am from Wesley primary school.
    I am in room 3 i am a senior. I like how you made heaps stress balls. i probably need one my self. I get angry sometimes OK back to the work.i like the stress ball keep it up bye.

    ReplyDelete