Thursday 6 June 2019

Week 6

Hi all,

Thanks so much for all your good wishes. It has been a really tough time as some of you may appreciate having lost loved ones yourself. Many people have told me "you never get over it but you get through it". So true! I feel stronger every day and, although I'll never forget mum, I am at a stage where I can get on with my life. Thanks again for everyone's kind words and your children's sympathy cards filled with love.

It has been a funny old week with the unsettled weather which, in turn, affects students as they can't get outside at breaks to play. This can make it difficult to focus on their work and many have unleashed energy. Despite all this, students in Room 7 have had a good week and got through their work. We finished the week today by making waffles - learning about measurement for maths.

The Stars of the Week were Lucretia Day and Adam Wells for their writing. The PB4L draw winner was Angus Ye.

Have a great weekend - stay dry and warm!

Mr Henderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment