Thursday 19 August 2021

Friday, August 20th

Hi all,

I hope you and your families are well during this lockdown. I am enjoying seeing your children's smiling faces on Zoom. I hope they are enjoying the sessions as much as I am. 

With news of increasing Covid cases in and out of Auckland, it looks like we could be at Level 4 for a lot longer than a week. I am hoping not but keep emailing your children's work and posting it on Class Dojo. I'll share some on here in coming weeks. 

A reminder for next week: There will be the usual Zoom sessions at 9.30am and 11.30am on Monday but I have DMIC PD, which was scheduled for today, on Tuesday. This means there will be no Zoom sessions on Tuesday and they will resume again on Wednesday.

Below I have posted your child's calendar art for you to view. It's entitled "Four seasons". I was very happy with the results and I hope you are too. An order form will be going home shortly - if we are in lockdown much longer we may take orders electronically.

Mr Henderson.






6 comments:

  1. Wow! What wonderful Calendar Art Room 15. I particularly love your use of colour to enhance your art works.
    I was wondering what four pictures I would choose to draw. I think my plum tree in the backyard would need to feature for Spring, as every year it looks glorious when it in full blossom. Summer would need to be the beach, as I love swimming in the ocean. Autumn would be the changing colours of leaves as I love this time of year. Winter would be the fire, as I'm a bit like a cat when it comes to enjoying the warmth in winter.
    I think your family will enjoy your Calendar Art:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super awesome Calander Art guys. I love all the bright colours that you have used in them. I think some of them remind me of places and things I can see in my own garden out my window. I am looking forward to seeing some of your Lockdown art and work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so effective, and the colours you have used to contrast or blend have really made your artwork stand out

    ReplyDelete