Thursday 26 August 2021

Friday, August 27th

Hi all,

Congratulations! You have survived the first week of lockdown. I have been impressed by how well children have coped with online learning - this is never easy for students or teachers but everyone is making the best of it.

Today I am sharing a selection of work submitted by students - Anthony, Viral, Harsh, Prisha and Sahar. These students have submitted the most work this week and I am pleased to announce they are the Stars of the Week. See me when school returns for your prize. Keep sharing your work with me on email and Class Dojo.

Have a great weekend and stay safe. I'll see you online again at 9.30am on Monday.

Mr Henderson.







2 comments:

  1. Wow! Ms Tannahill loves your tinfoil creations. I'm not sure who created these, but thanks for sharing them. The lego used as a backdrop certainly enhances the figurines. They look like they are moving.
    I wonder if any other students can create and share some this week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for looking at our blog and commenting, Ms Tannnahill. Students' work will be shared every week.

      Delete