Thursday 2 September 2021

Friday, September 3rd

Hi all,

Another week down at Level 4. We are getting less new Covid cases each day now which is encouraging - I look forward to being at Level 2 soon and seeing all your smiling children's faces at school.

Many students have been keeping busy which is good. There is so much to do and I don't expect them to do all the work I set. Their wellbeing is the most important thing right now. Make sure you email completed work to me or upload to Class Dojo.

Each week I'll choose two Stars of the Week - based on the amount of work shared with me. This week's stars are Aleena and Viral. Well done! See me when school returns for your prize.

Below is a selection of work shared with me this week - from Viral, Farhaan, Anthony and Aleena.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you online next week for more distance learning.

Mr Henderson.









9 comments:

  1. Kia ora Room 15,

    How creative are you! What were your favourite activities?

    -Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Room 15 you certainly are working super hard. I love all the kids in the kitchen learning how to cook. There is so much learning that goes on when you cook. You guys are very creative with all the other amazing other activities you are doing. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to see what other activites you do during lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FROM MRS A @ NWS

    Kia ora Room 15

    Congratulations to Aleena and Viral for being this week's Stars of the Week for Room 15. I wonder who will the the Stars next week? Looks like everyone has been very busy. I wonder if the best part of doing Distance Learning is doing some cooking (and the eating). Hope you helped to do the dishes. Looking forward to see what Room 15 is up to this week.

    From Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love seeing what you are doing in your bubbles Room 15. Looks like you are making the most of all of the learning opportunities Mr Henderson is creating for you. Ka pai Mr Henderson. Ka pai Room 15.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Done Room15
    Thank You Mr Henderson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia ora Room 15,

    I am so impressed with your creativity. I really like that you are using this time to bake, the cookies look delicious! All of the father's day cards look amazing. Well done room 15!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Room 15

    You guys look like you’re doing a great job keeping busy during lockdown! Congrats to Aleena and Viral! That’s a cool idea to have star of the week.. I wonder what your prize veil be..,

    Have a great week Room 15

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! Those biscuits look so good, they are making me hungry. The fathers day cards are amazing your Dads are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mālō e lelei room 15. Wow, what an awesome range of activities you've been doing. It's so great that you can share your creations on your class blog. Who knows who might see your work and be inspired by it! Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete