Friday 10 September 2021

Friday, September 10th

Hi all,

Sigh. I have just watched the news and because of the many unlinked Covid cases they are saying we may need to be at Level 4 longer. Let's hope they can make progress in linking those mystery cases by Monday when they review our level.

It has been another fun week of Distance Learning - thanks for sharing your child's work. Today was the first Disconnect-ed Day and this will continue every Friday while we are at Levels 3 and 4. I hope your child found lots to do off the computer. There are plenty of ideas for them to choose from on the class site.

This week's Stars of the Week are Anthony, Joseph, Viral and Wil. Congratulations boys - see me after lockdown for your prizes. Below is some of their work shared with me. Keep emailing that work or putting it on Class Dojo and you could be next week's star.

See you online next week.

Mr Henderson.














10 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work boys! I really like the picture of the house. It’s colourful and tells a lot about the story of the house.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Rm 15,

    So much wonderful baking happening over lockdown. I am sure your families are enjoying sharing all your delicious creations. Maybe when we get back to class we can do some baking? What do think Mr Henderson?

    Cheryl.





    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Cheryl,
      I love baking in class - I am sure we can do some in the first few weeks as we ease back into it :-)
      Regards,
      Mr Henderson.

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Room 15,

    Wow! Look at the activities you have been doing!

    What have you enjoyed so far?

    - Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! Cool activities Room 15. I love that pencil through the bag thing Will. I want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool, Room 15, you Rock. There is so much awesome learning going on here. Cooking, science, maths, writing and Lego, best week ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Room 15, your done so many different learning activities.
    So much writing and interactive ways to learn at home. That happy Friday Lego challenge looks like great fun.
    I love how you included pictures of your Lego house Wil.

    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow seems like a fun-filled bunch of activities. Looks absolutely wonderful Room 15 !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kia ora Ruma 15. Wow, you've been very busy and so creative. Interesting that the pizza picture is next to the fractions work. Did you practise your fractions skills when slicing up the pizza? I'm curious about the plastic bag with pencils through it. Can you tell me more about that?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wil your cookies looks yammy
    Anthony I love pizza
    Viral

    ReplyDelete